ponedeljek, 25. marec 2013

DORYY: Gwen Stefani; No Doubt: Settle Down music video look

Gwen Stefani

So today I'm posting outfit inspired by Gwen Stefani's look in No doubt's latest music video called Settle Down. She has been one of my biggest inspirations in so many ways since I was about 12 years old... Her always perfect styled platinum hair, glam-rock outfits and the most important her everlasting songs. The pants in her Settle Down video are definetely the thing I fell in love with as I watched it for the first and also every time after that. Then I decided to make collage of her video look and when I was searching for brand or designer of them I unfortunately found out that they were custom-maded for Gwen and this music video especially. I also read Gwen wanted that unforgetable pair to remind us of her great roots, from where she started her music career. Pants were not only pattern printed but also adorned with little mirrors, tassels, checkerboard trim and zippered pockets.
Quite a lot to write down about a pair of pants, isn't it?;)

 


Although I haven't done exactly the thing I had in mind I still created (as you can see) a look that's inspired by Settle Down video. I think it's very chic and it's just right for a monday dinner with my boyfriend.
Hope you like it and I am maybe thinking about doing celebrity inspired set next week too!
What do you think about it? :)

4 komentarji:

  1. V tem videospotu pa mi je tako lepa, da neverjetno. Hlače pa niso po mojem okusu, ampak vsekakor pa so njenem in so zelo lepo zanimive. In komot še lahko nadaljuješ z zvezniško inspiracijo. (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Joj res hvala za tale komentar in eno potrditev, da nekdo le opazi kaj objavlam na svojem blogu:)

      Izbriši
  2. Hey dear)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    OdgovoriIzbriši